Date:      Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:33:44 -0500
From:      Steve Bertrand <iaccounts@northnetworks.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup question

I am trying to upgrade a 4.5 box to RELENG_4, but it doesn't appear that
  I am getting all of the required info. Here's my command, and supfile:

# cvsup -L 2 -g /etc/supfile

*default tag=RELENG_4
*default host=cvsup2.freebsd.org
*default release=cvs
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default prefix=/usr/src
*default delete use-rel-suffix
src-all
ports-all

When it says it is complete, this is the list of my /usr/src/directory:

drwxr-xr-x   7 root  wheel   512 Nov 14 16:46 crypto
drwxr-xr-x   7 root  wheel   512 Nov 14 16:46 kerberos5
drwxr-xr-x   8 root  wheel   512 Nov 14 16:46 kerberosIV
drwxr-xr-x   6 root  wheel   512 Nov 14 16:46 secure
drwxr-xr-x  47 root  wheel  1024 Nov 14 21:51 sys

Do I have to install all the sources off of the CD at install time to be
able to update the source in order to buildworld?

BTW, the error is "don't know how to make buildworld" which is
understood, as there is no Makefile being cvsup'd.

Tks