Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:34:04 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        ru@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How to make use of the current source tree's include file?

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

Hi, Ruslan,

I am recently working on a patchset that would provide mini-crashdump
which needs to include a newly added include file into /sys/sys/ from
the kgdb(1) source code.  I have used the following line to make this
possible, in the latter's Makefile:

CFLAGS+=3D	-I${.CURDIR}/../../../../sys/

However I'm under the impression that there is some better ways to
archive this, will you please give me some hints?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO--