Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 1999 00:10:46 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DocProj build

On Tue, Apr 06, 1999 at 12:35:34PM -0600, Donald Wilde wrote:
> In trying to establish the tools to be able to understand and work with
> you guys, I set out to install DocProj-1.0. Failing the first time, I
> saw Nik's note about teTeX-beta, so I went back and removed my old
> teTeX. Unfortunately, the new one bombs. There's one 'error 1' in the
> make, but it doesn't "Stop." when I tried to reproduce it, the make
> doesn't report any errors. Make install, however, bombs, and I'm not
> sure why. I'm trying again.
>
> My system is 3.1-STABLE as of about 2 weeks ago. (#5 Sun March 21)

See my point in another message about possibly maintaining copies of
these ports inside the doc/ repository.

"It works for me", and did when I installed it on hub and freefall about
a week ago.  You may find it simpler to install the package until any
new wrinkles with the port are sorted out.

Either way, some context (say, 20-30 lines) around the error message would
be handy to help diagnose this.

                    Bagel: The carbohydrate with the hole