Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 2021 17:46:11 -0400
From:      LuMiWa <lumiwa@dismail.de>
To:        Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeCAD

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 22:14:21 +0200
Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net> wrote:

> ## LuMiWa via freebsd-ports (freebsd-ports@freebsd.org):
>=20
> > I try to install cad/freecad and it pulls lang/Python 27.
>=20
> FreeCAD itself depends on Python "3.6 or higher". What exactly did
> you do?
>=20
> >  I didn't install.
>=20
> So you're sying it's not relevant anymore anyway?
>=20
> Regards,
> Christoph
>=20

I didn't install because it pull Python 2.7. I didn't change any
configuration. FreeCAD has just collada but other I left default. QT
Web engine pulls Gstreamer and I thing something from Gstreamer pulls
Python 2.7.

Thank you.

--=20
=E2=80=9CWe live in a world where there is more and more information, and l=
ess
and less meaning.=E2=80=9D

Jean Baudrillard