Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:49:25 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: The future of USENET?

Hello,

This is a bit OT, but maybe some of you FreeBSD folks are as well
affected like me and/or have any answer or comments...

In the past I've used a lot the so called newsgroups, even running my own inn
news server for our company and nn as the newsreader. I liked to post
there technical (and other) questions and answers, or I've google'ed for
solutions.

Nowadays there is a big silence :-(
Where have all the people gone? Is USENET coming to its end?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org
E-mail: guru@unixarea.de     |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail