Date:      Sun, 3 Feb 2013 23:55:41 -0000
From:      sib@tormail.org
To:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   boost-libs 1.52.0

Hi. After the update of boost-libs, some things seem to be broken. I've
rebuilt things as UPDATED told me.

I'm trying to use net-p2p/deluge, which depends on libtorrent-rasterbar,
which depends on boost-libs. I've already emailed the deluge maintainer
(libtorrent-rasterbar has no maintainer) about it.

[ERROR   ] 18:55:16 main:233 /usr/local/lib/libtorrent-rasterbar.so.7:
Undefined symbol "libiconv"

I have libiconv installed, but boost does not seem to "see it" and be
built with libiconv support.