Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2001 02:33:44 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        fcash@bigfoot.com, FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson" <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Subject:   Re: Just an observation - MUA's seen in the lists

At 1:24 PM -0700 4/13/01, Freddie Cash wrote:

>>  I would like to see a Windows based Email program try to open a
>>  mailbox with 500 messages (threaded). ;-)
>
>  Pegasus Mail for Windows does this without a problem, threaded or
>  not.  :)  Have a mailbox with 694 messages (sized from 4 - 722K) that
>  works great.  I have several mailboxes with over 300 messages in
>  them, fully threaded, with no problems.

	Pshaw.  I have mailboxes with thousands of messages in them, and
Eudora opens them just fine.  I usually work to try to keep things
below a thousand or so (for speed reasons), but this is merely a
preference.  I've had PowerMail message stores with tens of thousands
of messages in the message base (indexed via vTwin technology, where
each "mailbox" is just a different view into the same message base),
although I have since gone back to Eudora.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>          */