Date:      Sun, 2 Jan 2000 17:57:28 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Karl on ports (was Re: ports/15822: ...)

HomeDaemon has been withdrawn from consideration by myself, and the
repository necessary for it to be fetched as a port has been deleted.

If you want to know why, ask the peckerheads over on -CURRENT.

My support of your treehouse project, in total, is terminated.  I have far
better things to do with my time than condone and consent to illegal
tampering with mail subscription lists.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!