Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:59:57 -0800
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   gdm question

I just installed gdm from the ports, got it so it will load up on boot up,
but it only displays an empty X screen and the plain x mouse cursor. I cannot
find a web site for gdm or instructions on how to actually tell it what
window managers to list. At least that is what I think it is supposed to do
isn't it? I want a display to list the several wm's installed and allow the
user to pick the wm he wants to use. This is for a new user so I set up
several wm's so he can learn more about them and fbsd.

--
Chip W.