Date:      Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:37:05 +0200
From:      Bram Moolenaar <Bram@moolenaar.net>
To:        Pascal Hofstee <caelian@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 1.0.7 port fails to build

Pascal -

> On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 20:44 +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> > With current cvsup'ed ports, in www/firefox, "make" results in these
> > errors:
>
> make sure you upgrade devel/nspr first :)
>
> Firefox/Thunderbird and friends now depend on the nspr port instead of
> their self-bundled-versions.

Thanks, that helps.

So the dependencies need to be fixed then.

- Bram

--
LAUNCELOT: I am, sir. I am a Knight of King Arthur.
FATHER:    'Mm ... very nice castle, Camelot ... very good pig country....

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@Moolenaar.net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
///        Sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
\\\              Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org        ///
 \\\     Buy LOTR 3 and help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF.nl/lotr.html   ///