Date:      Sat, 2 Jan 1999 12:10:53 -0700 (MST)
From:      Enrique Krajmalnik <ekraj@mail.illumen.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem with talk after reconfig

I recently changed IP addressing on one of my 2.2.5 servers. The changes
included IP address changes for the ethernet interface; this server also
used to be a primary DNS server, but that has been disabled and it now
resolves to two other servers for DNS.

Prior to the change talk worked fine. Now I get a message that "target
machine does not recognize us". I am trying to use talk to communicate
with another user on the same server.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Enrique Krajmalnik