Date:      Tue, 26 Apr 2016 08:30:13 -0400
From:      David Banning <david+dated+1462105814.d8b6fb@skytracker.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   deleting /tmp files from crontab

I am attempting to delete my .spamassassin files from my /tmp directory

putting a command in my crontab;

find /tmp/.spam*  -mmin +360 -delete

renders the following error;

find: -delete: /tmp/.spamassassin10101hXUUVytmp: relative path potentially not safe

looking in past postings on this matter, post people add the -mindepth 1,  however in my case while it elliminates the error,
it does not delete all the files, perhaps because some of the .spam*  files are directories.

I wonder if someone has a solution for this.