Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:35:02 -0500
From:      FreeBSD <freebsd@isni.net>
To:        Mike Murphree <murphree1@ispchannel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd vs. UPS

You might be interested in checking out apcupsd
It's an open source APC monitoring utility,  with recent support for
OpenBSD,  and FreeBSD.
It supports low battery "suspend" mode,  as well as network shutdowns and
various other nifty little features.
I hope to have BSD/OS support implemented soon.. however,  it's not in
there yet.

Jeff Palmer