Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:20:23 +0730 (SST)
From:      Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, 95ec133@svrec.ernet.in
Subject:   Re: information about mpeg3 audio compression

I suspect that if you try distributing that, either in source, or binary, IIS
will hit you up for royalties in as much as they are the Patent holder, and the
code is patented...

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
Date: 15-Sep-98
Time: 18:18:278

"And where were you at 00:00:00 GMT, January 1, 1970?"

--
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.