Date:      Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:44:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Whalen <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>, FBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IPFW UDP port# 520

True, since he is concerned about log reduction, permit sourceip 520 to
any, and that'll do it.  If there is no gated, routed or anything like
that running, its not that critical.  You could always grep -v that
sourceip.520 strinf to see what else is there..

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity