Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:18:05 -0400
From:      Aleksandr Miroslav <alexmiroslav@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports issue: delete upstream perl dependencies by mistake

I did something dumb I think with ports on my box. In the process of
upgrading Perl, for every package that depended on Perl, via pkgdb, I
somehow managed to delete the fact that the package depends on Perl
itself. So now I have a bunch of packages that no longer reference
Perl in it's upstream dependency listing. e.g.

    $ pkg_info -R p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.3.2_8
    Information for p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.3.2_8:

    $

How can I fix this? Short of deleting all the packages (which I don't
even know all they are, except for the p5-ones) and rebuilding?

Thanks in advance,
Alex