Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 1996 07:37:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Conner <sconner@cycon.com>
To:        Darryl Okahata <darrylo@hpnmhjw.sr.hp.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CD-Writers and Kernel Configurations

Thanks for the reply Darryl,

I had the kernel stuff right, all I'm lacking are the patches to have
FreeBSD recognize this player as a writer.

If you could send me the patches, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,
Steve

Steve Conner				Cypress Consulting, Inc.
sconner@cycon.com			703-256-1279
Manager, Research & Development		http://www.cycon.com
CYCON Labyrinth, Firewall and Network Address Translator