Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 03:20:54 +0800 (SGT)
From:      sweeting@tm.net.my
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   yes, 3com PCMCIA card is supported Re: FreeBSD question

>Does anyone know if we support the 3com etherlink III PCMIA card?

yes you do... at least the combo one with both UTP and BNC....

(pretty sure the UTP-only card would be the same)

works perfectly for me. (and my compaq contura aero 486sx/33 is usually
a pig to get working with anything)

as i said before, this is the most amazing OS i have seen when it come to
installation... so well thought out. serious respect to the guy/girl(s) who
created this.

chas