Date:      Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:55:52 +0100
From:      Willy Offermans <Willy@Offermans.Rompen.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Recommended PCIe Wireless Card for FBSD as Access Point

Dear FreeBSD friends,

I can proudly announce that I'm running FreeBSD 10.1-STABLE on a HP
Proliant Gen8 micro server for a couple of weeks now. I'm very
satisfied with the services of the system.

The micro server has a free empty PCIe2 x16(8,4,1) slot. I want to mount a
PCIe wireless card into this slot and add Access Point as an extra service
to this machine. I'm aware of chapter 31.3.6. with title FreeBSD Host
Access Points out of the FreeBSD handbook. So next to fit into the slot and
to be supported by FreeBSD 10+ generally, the card should also be able to
support HOSTAP.

Can someone recommend me a wireless card that would fulfill the
requirements? I would very much appreciate your advice.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,

Wiel