Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:21:58 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        papowell@astart.com
Cc:        papowell@astart4.astart.com, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: picobsd-MOD.1.0.0 - configure, make, build and use

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 papowell@astart.com wrote:

> In return, I am posting various changes,  updates, modifications,
> fixes,  and rewrites to the PICOBSD distribution.   I must hasten
> to say that many of these things were noted as 'TODO' items or were
> inspired by needs that have developed since then.
>
> You can get my mods from:
>
>    ftp://ftp.astart.com/pub/LPRng/PICOBSD/picobsd-MOD.1.0.0.tgz
>    Note: version may change as I add some things to it.
[snip]

Excellent! I owe you your favorite beverage in case we meet :-)

I'm awfully loaded these times, but I'll try to incorporate your patches
into picobsd distribution as soon as possible. I'll ask Roger to help me
with this...

Andrzej Bialecki

//  <abial@webgiro.com> WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)
// ------ FreeBSD: The Power to Serve. http://www.freebsd.org --------