Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:11:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      carlo@vis.ethz.ch (Carlo Dapor)
To:        mvh@ix.netcom.com (Mike Harding)
Cc:        carlo@vis.ethz.ch, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GNU smalltalk, can't run version 1.96

Thanks, I have known and used Squeak for a long time.
My ineterest in GNU Smalltalk is given to the fact that it comes with a JIT,
and it has an early support for Gtk.  Squeak is quite strongly Tc/Tkl-based.

This is not a flame, whichever widget set is used is not saying anything bad/
good about the application as a whole.

Ciao, derweil,
--
Carlo