Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:54:09 -0600
From:      Craig Boston <craig@meoqu.gank.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Expect buildworld instability (sendmail 8.12.2 MFC)

Gregory Neil Shapiro wrote:

>I'm about to begin the MFC of sendmail 8.12.2 into -STABLE.  While I am
>doing the MFC, it's likely that a buildworld will fail.  I'll post again
>when I'm done (expected to take about 15 to 20 minutes).

Question: How will this MFC (and the addition of the local submission
daemon into the rc scripts) affect those of us running postfix through
mailwrapper?  Does something special need to be done in mailer.conf to
make sure both mail daemons don't end up running?

I would assume that even with NO_SENDMAIL=true in my make.conf, I would
still need to keep a close eye on mergemaster to keep things from going
belly up.

Apologies if this has been covered already, but I don't remember seeing
it during the discussion of the patches.

Thanks,
Craig