Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:51:32 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <axl@iafrica.com>
To:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   INFO REQ: Fagan Inspections

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:08:52 +0200, Eivind Eklund wrote:

> Inspections (or "Fagan inspections" if you want) work. [...] From a
> personal viewpoint (I didn't measure this), they seemed much more
> effective than just doing reviews.

Hi folks,

I really don't want to start another off-topic thread with this request,
so I think it's best that any replies come directly to me and I'll post
a digest of feedback in a few days.

It sounded very much like you folks were talking about a formalized
system for auditing development cycles and code itself. I'd be very
interested in having a look at any documentation that may exist.

Any pointers to information online or in print (ISBN pls) would be
fantastic.

Thanks,
Sheldon.