Date:      Fri, 10 Jun 2016 18:33:41 +0800
From:      Raymond Cheung <korekontakt@gmail.com>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wxlua / Zbstudio

Dear Kurt,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I got the error like this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32777201/compiling-c-opengl-in-freebsd

Gl.h no found, even I installed wxgtk28 and wxgtk30.

I have limited knowledge on C, C++, wx Widgets and OpenGL. I just found
this discussion today. I'll try to build wxlua later.

Have a nice weekend,
Raymond