Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:05:51 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>, ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        marcus@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gimp-devel and mng

On Tuesday 17 June 2003 10:27 pm, David Yeske wrote:
= I recompiled graphics/libmng so I can save mng files. I then tried to
= recompile graphics/gimp-devel, and it detected mng properly. When I
= pull up an image and I try and save as mng I get this message.

Do you have the latest version of the mng port? If you do, than it is
not me :-) I fixed a serious problem in the port some time ago, but
there could be something else...

	-mi