Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:26:40 +0100
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        Martin Dieringer <dieringe@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: epiphany build error

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

[...]

> mozilla-gtk2-1.3.1/
> mozilla-headers-1.5_1,2/
[...]

> checking for mozilla-gtkmozembed-gtk2... Package mozilla-gtkmozembed-gtk2=
 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `mozilla-gtkmozembed-gtk2=
=2Epc'
> No package 'mozilla-gtkmozembed-gtk2' found

[...]

Possible solutions are probably to rebuild Mozilla (clean solution),
or to extract the mozilla source, and copy the needed *.pc files to=20

/usr/X11R6/libdata/pkgconfig/

I think you will need the following files (better be sure not to
overwrite any existing files)

mozilla-gtkmozembed-gtk2.pc     mozilla-nss-gtk2.pc
mozilla-js-gtk2.pc              mozilla-plugin-gtk2.pc
mozilla-nspr-gtk2.pc            mozilla-xpcom-gtk2.pc

Simon

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy--