Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 1997 16:01:31 +0200
From:      jesse@eva.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE (Roland Jesse)
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FBSD-Team for "The Bovine RC5 Cracking Effort"

mika ruohotie writes:

 > since rc5 has been going on for some time now, new email would not
 > appear in the stats (real ones, currently displayed are far bogus,
 > they're updating their stats or something, maybe they cant get it
 > right anymore...) soon enough, considering the _huge_ amount of packets
 > it has done...

That is right. But it would be a good time now to start with a freebsd
team in general. The address (team name) can be used in the feature,
too. I do not think that it would be a kind of 'bad advertisement' if
we are not on the first place.

Roland
--
Why are US encryption export restrictions far too strong?