Date:      Tue, 20 Dec 2016 07:21:06 -0700
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, Tijl Coosemans <tijl@coosemans.org>
Subject:   Re: Gettext Issues

On Dec 17, 2016, at 4:36 AM, Tijl Coosemans <tijl@coosemans.org> wrote:
>=20
> Can you email me
> =
/usr/ports/devel/gettext-runtime/work/gettext-0.19.8.1/gettext-runtime/con=
fig.log

I did get this fixed by restoring the various so.# files from backups =
until bash and sudo and others stopped complaining.

What I am going to do after the holidays is simply install freeBSD =
$LATEST onto a new machine, sync over all the mail, and install fresh =
ports of everything. I think in the migrations from freeBSD 8 to 9 to 10 =
this machine has left behind too much kruft.

For right now, most everything is working and all the important things =
are working.

I would send the file, but at this point it=E2=80=99s empty (as part of =
a attempt at starting over I trashed and rebuilt /usr/ports).

I should have posted my =E2=80=9Csolution=E2=80=9D but end-of-year and =
holidays reared their ugly heads.