Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2001 22:33:26 +0000
From:      "Sick Boy" <sickboy215@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Advice needed for failed installation

I created the 2 needed floppies and proceeded with the installation of 4.3
from from CDROM. It hung about 3% of the way in so I rebooted. Now, in
trying to re-install, the system cannot detect my CDROM drive on a old 486
for which I have no supporting dox/driver info.

Booting the system just takes me to the boot prompt; All attempts to use
install from CDROM yields a "No CDROM detected error."

Any advice on how to resume this, my first FreeBSD install?