Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:08:02 -0700
From:      Chris Faehl <cfaehl@cs.unm.edu>
To:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Any work being done on ATM NIC drivers?

Howdy,
	I know a few folks have been working on ATM drivers for various
NICs - does anyone have release-quality drivers, and if so, for what
boards? I'm particularly interested in FORE boards, as my impression of
ATM so far seems to be that most interoperability occurs when using
same-vendor equipment. Please feel to correct my impression if I'm wrong.
Chris Faehl			      | Email: cfaehl@cs.unm.edu
The University of New Mexico          | URL:   http://www.cs.unm.edu/~cfaehl
Computer Science Dept., Rm. FEC 313   | Phone: 505/277-3016
Albuquerque, NM  87131  USA           | FAX:   505/277-6927