Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2018 18:39:17 -0700 (MST)
From:      star <hegui_you@126.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP_BINDANY(SYN_SENT ): return packets not accepted by kernel

Hello all,

I am testing IP_BINDANY functionality with a small C program. I can
bind to a foreign (non existing) address, and syn packets are being
sent with the bound source IP address and port. Return (ACK) packets
are reaching the host (I can see the SYN-ACK packet in tcpdump), but
the third packet in TCP handshake is not getting generated. It looks
like the second SYN-ACK is not getting accepted by the kernel.

<http://freebsd.1045724.x6.nabble.com/file/t354462/TIM%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720181024175304.png>;

My ipfw:
root@bsd:~ # ipfw list
00100 fwd 127.0.0.1,3128 tcp from any to any 80 in recv igb1
00300 fwd 127.0.0.1 ip from any  to any uid 0  in recv igb0
65534 allow ip from any to any
65535 deny ip from any to any

Refer to other pages:
http://freebsd.1045724.x6.nabble.com/IP-BINDANY-return-packets-not-accepted-by-kernel-td4017905.html