Date:      Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:21:49 -0400
From:      "Kevin Glavin" <phreako_nature@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   XFree 4

still having problems with Xfree, I've been trying to install it for a
while. after trying to download and install, I just tried to reinstall teh
package that came with my distro of BSD. I used the command:

make install && make clean

: from within the /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4 directory, and after every action
make tried to take, I received Error 1. can anybody help?

#-- phreako_nature@hotmail.com