Date:      Sat, 5 Nov 2016 13:54:45 +0100
From:      Kenneth Hatteland <kenneth.hatteland@kleppnett.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X problem after upgrade 10.3 to 11.0 Release

I have tried both upgrade and fresh install of 11.0 Release, but every
time I reboot, and i starts up xorg and Gnome/KDE going, the screen
turns black with a no signal, going to sleep message. I reinstalled
again 10.3, which works like a charm, and then upgrade to 11.0 again
with the same problem. I have tried setting kern.vty=vt and also to "sc"
with no luck. So I guess there is something with 11.0 that does not work
on my Dell Optiplex 960 or that there is some tweak I have not found.
Does anyone have a tip that would point me in the right direction ?
Google and the release anouncement have not helped me so far.

Blessed be,,

Kenneth Hatteland