Date:      Sun, 05 Mar 2000 23:19:17 +0000
From:      Mike Muir <mmuir@es.co.nz>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
Cc:        Charles Cox <cscox@Stanford.EDU>, Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>, Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: codecrusader and ntp

Kent Stewart wrote:

> Walter posted this earlier and it works. Try it and you will end up
> with /usr/local/bin/jcc
>
> If you tried the port, you already have the distfiles in
> /usr/ports/distfiles.
>
> Kent

Yeah that worked for me (the manual building+installing).. I only have
one problem now.. it involves the function menu for .c source (havnt
tried any other source yet) but whenever i click on the function menu
button, the program stops responding, doesnt bomb, just sits there and
doesnt do jack, top says:

22858 mmuir      2   0 10644K  7336K poll     0:02  0.00%  0.00% jcc

So i have to kill it to get rid of it.. wooho!

mike.