Date:      Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:02:24 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        Luyt <luyt@ovosoft.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stupid ASCII loader prompt

Luyt wrote:

>On Sunday 13 March 2005 11:06, Fafa Diliha Romanova wrote:
>

>>2. having that demon in there, it invites evil into my world
>>

>What is the daemon doing to that funny penguin?
>
>	http://gbraad.spotsnel.nl/images/takeittux.png

If Fafa is so put out about the Daemon, then Fafa, you are free to use
another OS. Don't go on a wholier then thou crusade and change something
that YOU take offense to. We have a saying here in the States, if you
don't like whats on the TV or radio, you are free to change the
statrion. Do not change the format because you take issue with it, YOU
change to something that suits your likes.

Now as to the above link - Was that really needed?

--
Best regards,
Chris

PGP Fingerprint = D976 2575 D0B4 E4B0 45CC AA09 0F93 FF80 C01B C363