Date:      10 Oct 1999 02:22:04 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 8bpp exepected in some ports

 * From: "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>

 * I noticed that some ports like felt and femlab expect 8bpp and won't
 * display correctly under 16bpp. emiclock also seems to have a similar
 * problem. Is this a bug in X or should I try to fix these utilities ?

Those are bugs in the utilities.  If you can fix them (and send the
fix to the authors as well as us), that will be great.

Satoshi