Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Thoenen <eol1@yahoo.com>
To:        Alexandre Sunny Kovalenko <Alex.Kovalenko@verizon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: External USB Numpad

Actually I have it nearly working.  It works partially but not as I
intend.  The problem is it now acts as an extension of my laptop
keyboard. Meaning when I hit numlock on the external usb numpad the
numpad on my actual AT laptop keyboard activates.  As you know, most
laptops have a numpad like function under the 789,uio,jkl rows meaning
I can't type anymore while using the numberpad in numlock.  This is not
the behavior I am looking for.  Need full keyboard functionality AND
numlock external keyboard functionality (which is why I bought it).
Any ideas how to configure this?