Date:      Mon, 05 Oct 98 11:39:41 -0800
From:      "Dan Baker"<dbaker@illuminetss7.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <philuint@erols.com>
Subject:   Re: Question!

     Try
     stty sane

Subject: Question!
Author:  Whee Kim <philuint@erols.com>  at Internet_mail
Date:    10/4/98 1:03 AM

    Hi.

    I found something and I want to fix this.  After a certain task,
xterm doesn't echo what I type.  For example,

    I did man setenv.  Then I read much as I needed, then I gave it
interrupt signal to stop man setenv.  Then it starts from there.  I type
something, but it doesn't eacho on xterm.  What is wrong?  How do I fix
this?

 And one more thing.  I noticed that error messages don't show in xterm,
but I see that it was preompted when I exit my X.  How do I configure so
that the message that are generated show in corresponding xterm and
command?