Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:53:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Hummers <phummers@iname.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Languages

Yes, but don't be dissuaded from posting in your own language if you can't
express yourself in English. That's what babelfish.altavista.com is for.
And we should probably respond in our native language; that way the layer
of translations will be minimized.

And to the original post, I say, UNIX and its variations is great, the One
True Operating System, and I believe the BSDs are the best free versions.
May I recommend also the questions@FreeBSD.ORG mail list.

      ,   _        {`--.           Peter HUMMERS, Production
     { \/`o;=3D=3D=3D=3D- {:}'-.}>,        The Outer Banks Sentinel
=2E----'-/`-/        {.--'  )) _     =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
 `'-..-| /          __   // /_/    http://www.obsentinel.com
      /\/\          \_\_((_/___    =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
jgs   `--`               ))  \_\   ASCII-Art by Joan G. Stark