| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
> > DOS fdisk will allow only 4 partitions on a drive, only one of
> > these can be a primary partition, the others have to be extended
> > partitions... So long as you didnt create the DOS partitions with
> > sysinstall it shouldn't care about them
>
> Correction:. You are allowed 4 primary partitions, one of which can be
> extended and can contain logical partititons.

Corrected... I had it around the wrong way...
But sysinstall still shouldnt care so long as you are not using it
to create them...

Hmm its been a while since I have ever had more than one DOS partition
they are only useful for running little diagnostic programs in... Or
for a laptop to suspend to...

On a laptop I dont really see why anyone would want to duel boot with
windows, its not like you are going to be playing OpenGL games on a
laptop, and IMO thats all windows is useful for... And that is slowly
changing, since now Quake3 is ported to FreeBSD Im sure more games
will follow! :)