Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:34:59 -0700
From:      zanwar@orincon.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD logins and logouts information

Hi,

 I have a question on how to detect logins and logouts of the user on
FreeBSD.  utmpx and wtmpx on Solaris provides
you with enough data to correlate logins and logouts.  I am running Mac OS
X and the default settings are only providing
with login information and no log out details.  Is there a way to get more
information?

Please reply to me via e-mail as i am not a subsriber of the list yet.

Thanks in advance
Shan