Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:19:06 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        "(3432)539665" <1@etel.ru>
Cc:        Client <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: plast

-On [20001120 14:50], (3432)539665 (1@etel.ru) wrote:

[snip russian]

You have reached freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, an english speaking/writing
forum in which we discuss FreeBSD documentation and its creation.

Could you either please speak english or take your russian question
about FreeBSD and/or its documentation [which I assume you had] to a
native russian forum?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          VIA Net.Works The Netherlands
BSD: Technical excellence at its best  Network- and systemadministrator