Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:14:06 -0400
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   looking for simple 3d plotting program

	I have a project for which I need to produce a {gif, jpg, png}
of a 3d space, with labled axes, and plot a small number (<25 ??) of
points within it, either with labels or as icons.
	Two constraints:
	Current code is written in C.  I know there are programs in C++
and Python ... and I'm sure they will make someone else very happy.
	I know very little about data visualization in general, and
would prefer - for the moment - not to have to learn.
	Anyone have suggestions?

				Robert Huff