Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2002 07:58:10 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        <nakai@FreeBSD.org>, <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mono way out of date

I think I sent a request to have this updated sometime back.  The response I
was given was that boehm-gc was out of date and it seems to have been
dropped at that.  It appears to me that boehm-gc is at the latest version,
6.1.   I would like to see the 5.0 FreeBSD release contain the latest mono,
so if whomever is responsible for this port, could again pick up the ball
and get this updated to 0.17, it would be greatly appreciated by at least
me.

If I can be of any assistance, please ask.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Veldhouse