Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 2003 04:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jun <bigbossbicol@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   libc.so.4

Hello there.

Greetings!!!

I would like to ask if how can I fix the error I always receive from my box FreeBSD 5.0-p7 when i run any executable program such as gmake, httpd, etc.:

gowee# gmake release
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.4" not found
gowee#

that's the error i always receive, i don't know if how can i fix it :( ... i try to find if what particular library is the libc.so.4 but i got no.

Thanks and More power.

Jun