Date:      Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:11:49 -0400
From:      Martes G Wigglesworth <martes@mgwigglesworth.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Possible ath (AR5212) disfunctionality on 7-STABLE

Greetings List.

I recently upgraded a system to 7-STABLE and found that neither of my
two ath-5212 based wireless pci devices were recognized.  I actually had
to revert to using a similar system that still had 6.3-STABLE installed.

Has anyone else had similar experience, or does anyone have any
information on this at all?

I wanted to upgrade and use 7-STABLE for my wireless/wireline routing
however, as it is right now, I am unable to even use the devices.

--
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth,CEO
M.G.Wigglesworth,LLC