Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2012 22:37:43 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please test - collapsing the TX locking down to ATH_TX_LOCK()

Hi,

I've committed the patch, with an extra bugfix (recursive locking, eek.)

I'm now going to go through and begin un-doing the couple of LORs I
know will occur when ieee80211_free_node() is called whilst the TX
lock is held.

Please update to -HEAD and test thoroughly with WITNESS enabled.

I'm going to make a big push now to simplify a lot of the locking in
the TX path so I can squeeze some more TX performance out of the code.

Thanks,

Adrian