Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:35:59 -0500
From:      Espartano <espartano.mail@gmail.com>
To:        Doug Poland <doug@polands.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OT: where to buy Atheros mini pci-exress?

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Doug Poland<doug@polands.org> wrote:

> On Sun, July 19, 2009 00:22, Espartano wrote:
>> Hi folk, someone know where can I buy an Atheros mini pci-express card
>>
>> I want to get one of this card (Atheros mini pci-express card) for my
>> laptop to use with freebsd of course but I can't to find out where or
>> in what web page I could buy one.
>>

> I bought Intel TrueMobile Wireless LAN MiniPCI Cards for some Dell
> laptops from http://portablecomponentsforall.com/
>
> HTH,
>
> --
> Regards,
> Doug

Hi Doug thanks for your answer, I have seen the webpage
http://portablecomponentsforall.com/ but I couldn't seen any mini pci
express card, already I have a mini pci atheros card but I search an
mini pci express card not mini pci card.

If anyone know where I can buy this type of card I will glad to listen it.

--=20
Un saludo y muchisimas gracias.

Atte: Ing. Jorge S=E1nchez Escobedo.
Sent from Orizaba, Ver, Mexico