Date:      Fri, 07 Feb 2003 19:05:54 -0500
From:      pippo@bellnet.ca
To:        samba@lists.samba.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Win files from *nix?

How can I browse Windows from Unix?
I'm using FreeBSD 4.7, Samba, and KDE3. I'd like to be able to browse also
from command line.
I have not found instructions on use of smbclient-win32 and do not want to
use sharity. smbclien-win32 comes with and exe file and cygwin dll's - but
what are you supposed to do with them, copy the dll's to system or system32
foler and just run the exec? and then what?
I don't care if I sound stupid, but surely somebody could suggest where to
find the information? Google was of no help. :((
Thanks,
PJ