Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 1995 11:22:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Configuring a GUS card

I'm trying to set up a GUS card.  There seems to be two dma channels
available, but no info on them.  Looks like only one is set in hardware
on the card, is this the write one?  The other one seems to be set in
software, so does the FreeBSD GUS driver take care of setting it,
depending on the option line I put in the config file?

Thanks.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0R) and n3lxx
(301) 220-2114              | (FreeBSD 2.0.5-snap) and am I happy!